• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Warranty claim on a 02 plate ep3!!

ads

I phoned honda for a price on a few trim bits etc today and the lad on the phone said my car has an outstanding warranty claim for a rear brake problem.

The reason im asking is he would'nt tell me what it is, anyone heard about this?

It seems strange to worry about my car, its an 02 plate with 90k!

Would this have been something like a previous owner submitted a warranty claim and never bothered going back because the issue went away or didn't bother them enough to have the car off the road?

No harm in getting it done whatever it is!

Would this have been something like a previous owner submitted a warranty claim and never bothered going back because the issue went away or didn't bother them enough to have the car off the road?

No harm in getting it done whatever it is!

i totally agree with Loxy i would take it and see whats what. Whats the betting that its the heat shield and it stopped making a noise as it came off with the previous owner. :lol:

It'll be something very minor im sure, i know the rear brakes are ok as i had them apart not long after i got the car as i was cleaning them up and painting the calipres.

Back