• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Washer jets

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the big deal with Honda jazz washer jets. Is it some "in" joke that I am quite clearly not involved in, or are the actually the muts nuts? :confused: I had a look at some the other day and they looked like... well... washer jets.

Your correspondense on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

They spray out in a fan pattern rather than 2 jets like the CTR's, they are alot better.

You can buy an aluminium one from halfords which is as good as the jazz ones for like £5! And no, they're not the chavvy blue LED ones ;)

They spray out in a fan pattern rather than 2 jets like the CTR's, they are alot better.

I thought that might be the case. Thanks guys. I will prob get some then. Any suggestions from where apart from the honda garage?

I thought that might be the case. Thanks guys. I will prob get some then. Any suggestions from where apart from the honda garage?
Defo get the proper jazz ones and other than finding some at a breakers or maybe ebay your gona have to get 'em from honda.

Defo get the proper jazz ones and other than finding some at a breakers or maybe ebay your gona have to get 'em from honda.

Thanks my man. There's a breakers near where I live, so I'll have a Frank & Pat (Butchers) there. Want to see I f I can find a triangle clippy thing for an engine start button also, so I'll look for that too!

Thanks my man. There's a breakers near where I live, so I'll have a Frank & Pat (Butchers) there. Want to see I f I can find a triangle clippy thing for an engine start button also, so I'll look for that too!

For the Starter Button I would get a Carbon Fibre one. Just PM Composite Guru (Matt) on here as he makes them, and they include the hole ready for the starter button.

Has anybody got any idea how much a set of jazz jets will set me back at the dealership? Just phoned my local dealer and they were about as helpful assomething very un-helpful! :mad:

Has anybody got any idea how much a set of jazz jets will set me back at the dealership? Just phoned my local dealer and they were about as helpful assomething very un-helpful! :mad:

Just done a search ;) ;)

Part No 76810-SAA-E01

Cost £18 for the pair

I'm pretty sure the part number is for 1. ;)

cool

Thanks for clearing this up, was also on my mind. I think I'll pay £18 to see a fan of water! I hope they clip in easy :D

Back