• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Washer Jets?

Ok I may just be going mad but I'm sure that I read some where you can change the washer jets on the Civic.

I want to change the orginals to a jet, that gives you more of a spray type, i.e. like you get on VW's

I'm sure there is another Honda (Jazz, Accord???) that has this function and its a straight swap.

Anyone got any info on this :?

The Jazz ones spray out in a fan style, i've heard they do fit the CTR but never seen or tried it....

Maybe PM Dave S, he might know if they fit and will able to give you price for the jets. :wink:

Yes they are the ones from the Jazz. I believe it's a straight swap as well.

I think they are about a tenner plus VAT but not exactly sure, willing to be corrected and i think thats each...was going to do this to mine when i first got the car and never got round to it

My Wife has got a Jazz and I never noticed this before. Hmm, I wonder if she'll notice if I swap them over :lol:

Let us know how you get on, change mine then I would have spray going into my Gruppe M, cool air 8)

Yeah would be interesting to see if this is possible.. when i had a Jazz as a courtesy car i thought they were alot better than the standard CTR ones.

I must admit i do prefer the washer jets that spray the water out in a fan style..... My Polo GTi does this and seems to clear the windscreen a lot quicker and without using as much water.

I'd defo be interested in switching the jets on the CTR with those from the Jazz if it does prove to be compatible.

Cheers

Dave.

Back