• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

washing car with gruppe m, air duct issues ?

GruppeMFittingInstructions2.jpg

The caution section, it mention remove / attach depending on conditions and before washing the car, close the inlet air duct.

How do i do that ? i read from some owners that they just ignore that and continue washing their car normally.
Is it safe for louds of water to be consume in that air duct, even though it does have a hole to drain it ?

I was wondering about washing the car with a Gruppe M..? could i go through a big car wash.?? ( not that i have a Gruppe M, but its only a matter of time)

I was wondering about washing the car with a Gruppe M..? could i go through a big car wash.?? ( not that i have a Gruppe M, but its only a matter of time)

Don't you bloody dare - they scratch your car something chronic! :eek:

Especially as its black :eek: the swirl marks would be rediculous, its bad enough washing it with a mitt and being careful.

Yeah I wash as per normal with the GM, it has a drainage hole in the bottom of it anyway, must adjust my washer jets though as its squirting straight into it:( keep meaning to do it but forget until I need to clean my windows.

Never been near a carwash.

Don't you bloody dare - they scratch your car something chronic! :eek:

lol ive only been in one a few times with my CTR, hate washing it lately, it never seems to get clean! ive seen a few peoples pictures where the cars coverd in soap..? how do they do that, is that using some sort of foam gun ive read in the forums..??

lol ive only been in one a few times with my CTR, hate washing it lately, it never seems to get clean! ive seen a few peoples pictures where the cars coverd in soap..? how do they do that, is that using some sort of foam gun ive read in the forums..??

Plus a product called snow foam. Visually impressive, but not a great detertgent.

I wash the car normally with a Gruppe M. Just a bit of common sense not to get too much water in the intake.

Back