• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Washing my CTR after work...

Neily03

Professional Hippy
For the first time in a month! :oops: :( Not really looking forward to it, its filthy!! :(

One the plus side i'll be able to put my Richard Burns sticker on. :)

Just give plenty of water before using ya sponge/mitt mate & should be all fine & dandy :wink:

Oh.....RB sticker...should look nice, you got one or two going on?

Thinking about putting 2 on either wing like Rich did on mine.

Its bloody freezing out! :shock: Washed mine last weekend, so its not *that* bad. Will leave it for the moment i think 8) Working 5-11 tonight so i dont want to do too much before then! :lol:

SpaceMonkey said:
Just give plenty of water before using ya sponge/mitt mate & should be all fine & dandy :wink:

I've got one going on the boot on the opposite side to the civic & Type-R badge. Will post a pic when its done. :wink:

Neily03 said:
SpaceMonkey said:

I've got one going on the boot on the opposite side to the civic & Type-R badge. Will post a pic when its done. :wink:

Outstanding stuff....cheers Neil

Enjoy cleaning her mate :wink:

As Spacemonkey said...use loads of water first! You may find you have to change the washing water half way through too....mine was really dirty :oops:

Get the stickers on though mate, and get the pics up too :wink:

Back