• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Water............leak

I park the Type R on a slope in work, with the front facing downhill.

I Noticed today after leaving it for 10 mins, switched off, a trickle of water that seemed to be coming from underneath pretty much in the centre. I haven't dropped the underneath casing down yet to see, but it appears to be just plain water. I've noticed it a couple of time before, but only really since the weather has warmed up.

It's not oil, screenwash, coolant, brake fluid, clutch fluid or refridgerant from the air conditioning system as it's clean and has no smell. What the heck is it and where does it come from? It's almost like condensation....

It's not apparent when the engines running, only when switched off.

Anyone any idea's?

Condensation off the outside of the A/C condensor, all cars with AC do it. ;)

Condensation off the outside of the A/C condensor, all cars with AC do it. ;)

Just thought.......................would i not have to have used the A/C system first today to get the water? I have been using the auto climate control quite a bit....... with the A/C off and only used the A/C system about 2 days ago but not since.

Just thought.......................would i not have to have used the A/C system first today to get the water? I have been using the auto climate control quite a bit....... with the A/C off and only used the A/C system about 2 days ago but not since.
it will take a while to filter through
i wouldnt worry

Back