• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Weight loss

I was thinking of taking my back seats out of EP3 & maybe fitting a J's upper strut brace. (Have Spoon lower.) How many of you just have the 2 front seats? Also is is straight foward, I'm great @ taking stuff to bits then forgetting how it goes back. :p

Stupidly easy to remove the rears.

I ran my EP1 completely stripped and could put it all back in within 20 minutes.

Feel down the back of the bottom bit of the bench and theres one 10mm bolt just left to the centre of the seat. Undo this, and then the bench pulls towards you (From the rear) and will clip out.

The rear selts then fold flat, and there's a cover covering up 2 bolts. Undo those and the larger portion of the seat will lever out. Finally theres one bolt going through a mount to hold the last bit of the seat in. Undo this and this will fall out aswell.

Et Voila

:p

Yeah but the seats must weigh as much as someones boot print so is it really worth doing!?

Yeah but the seats must weigh as much as someones boot print so is it really worth doing!?

It makes a noticeable difference when you pull everything out of the rear inc the spare tyre, never just done the seats.

Back