• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Weird clutch feeling as bring it up

As i'm bringing the clutch up after changing gear, towards the top end of the travel it vibrates my foot. It's not a violent vibration, really faint, more like a subtle resistance.

The clutch was changed already since it's on 79K.

It's under warranty I was considering taking it back? It drives perfectly though, just distracts from the driving experience. Little reluctant to take the car back, for this and the squaky brakes, don't want to seem fussy.

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I've noticed, i'll pay closer attention tomorrow. It's a weird feeling, not a judder as such, subtle vibration more like. Hard to describe!

any odd noises or just a feeling?

may just be some clutch debris clogged on the clutch plate. this usually goes by itself :)

any odd noises or just a feeling?

may just be some clutch debris clogged on the clutch plate. this usually goes by itself :)

No noises at all. I'll get a friend who knows cars to give it a quick drive, hopefully explain it better than I can. Hopefully it's some debris, who knows, lol.

Back