• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Weve33's EP3 Type R Prem Edition! - Couple of new pics - Pg3!

Right managed to get the car clean today so heres a couple of new pics to show of the car's stance. Sorry for the location, couldnt be bothered to go anywhere.

DSC00792.jpg

DSC00798.jpg

DSC00794.jpg

DSC00795.jpg

DSC00797.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Nice boss , am tempted to go for a black one next time myself , is it just the honda paint work or my eyes , but when you look at the car from front, the driver side wing and bonnet look differet colour ? Sorry for pointing this out , but i have same trouble in my pics .

Looks tidy and nice ride height. Is it lowered on ABP springs? guessing by the abp sticker.

Nice boss , am tempted to go for a black one next time myself , is it just the honda paint work or my eyes , but when you look at the car from front, the driver side wing and bonnet look differet colour ? Sorry for pointing this out , but i have same trouble in my pics .

Thanks! I think the colour seems off due to the pic in regards to the lighting etc, i checked last night and after a close inspection they seem to match...

Looks tidy and nice ride height. Is it lowered on ABP springs? guessing by the abp sticker.

cheers mate! yeah its lowered on ABP springs...they are on offer so couldnt resist. Was going to get the pro Kit springs instead but they were more expensive.

Back