• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 what a good price for a used fn2

Ive been looking around and the prices seem very varied. whats the going rate at the moment?. Ive seen a 07 plate milano with 20k on the clock at a garage for £12995 looks very tidy.

That'll be about right dude; give or take a couple of hundred either side.

I think it's possbile to pick up a tidy early example for about £12k-£13k now (mileage 20k's) - with possibly more savings from private vendors.

Could get a mint, final edition, EP3 with early 20k mileage for less than that though :p.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tooly - Get a FN2, they're growing on me.

You dont see many modified ones either.

Set of springs, FRSU and it will be great fun.

Dont get another EP3, they're cheap as chips now and being picked up by 17 YO hooligans with views of cutting springs and buying Lexus lights off eBay.

im keeeping a eye out at the moment been wanting to get rid of the impreza for ages i think a px would be my best bet so looking at fn2's. torn between a new car and saving for a house (mortgage) atm though lol

just been on the connections website. some very interesting stuff on there :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back