• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What alloys look best on cosmic?

Hi guys , got a wee dilema on what alloys to put on my new cosmic ctr , not that i dont like the ones on now but think could look better., any suggestions please

OEM wheels sprayed white looks good:

5057_99579347582_515792582_2429914_5171131_n.jpg

Seem to be more and more people doing it now though...

jesus thats a good look, ***** very much for that mate , i have they wheels on mine already but i think theyve been powder-coated , im guessing this would require stripping a re-painting.

ftw ^^

If it comes to me changing my wheels eventually I think ill be going circuit 10's I think.

as for a new colour on the standards im trying to decide myself at the moment if glossy black would work well against the cosmic paint.

Anthracite on Cosmic, just had mine done and it looks faptastic! :lol: Makes the car look brighter!

Anthracite on Cosmic, just had mine done and it looks faptastic! :lol: Makes the car look brighter!

QFT.

Anthracite looks awesome on anything TBH, it also suits the OEM wheels very well.

Yes if your current wheels are powercoated already it may be worth stripping them back down and starting again to get the best finish. The people that are doing it for you will know though, you are getting them done professionaly arn't you?

murph id be really gratefull if you could grab some pics? anthracite crossed my mind but hadnt seen what it would look like, i thought itd be too much grey,

Thanks mate :)

thanks mate! didnt think to look for a build thread - my bad.

look forwards to more pics of it bud, car is awsome :)

the anthracite look awesome aswell , really nice against the cosmic grey , its a tough one for me , what kind of price should i be looking at roughly

thanks mate! didnt think to look for a build thread - my bad.

look forwards to more pics of it bud, car is awsome :)

Cheers!

the anthracite look awesome aswell , really nice against the cosmic grey , its a tough one for me , what kind of price should i be looking at roughly

Well I payed a shade over £200 for mine that was with centre caps and tyre's taking off and putting back on and rebalancing, all done in a day!

http://www.alloy-wheel-refurb.co.uk/

Thats where I got mine done for a rough idea on prices HTH :)

yes mate its appreciated bigtime , given me a few good ideas , i really like the championship white oem,s although it does look a bit chavish , think it might be anthracite for me or black with red lip and red calipers .

i like the idea of black but ive only seen one tidy picture of a cosmic on black.

anyone got any pics ? :)

im thinking of some black rota slips, does anyon know if the wheels in that pic are championship white or a standard white?

Back