• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What Clutch?

Hi,

As I'm sure many may know I have had my CTR in verying stages of tune. I was wondering if anyone can suggest a clutch that they have found easy to use and can take a fair amount of abuse. My CTR is used on a daily bassis with a lot of start stopping...

Yes a before you ask it looks like I have gone through another performance clutch

Personally so far I have been most impressed with the OEM one, though I am unsure how long it would last with my Turbo setup.

Many Thanks

Ryan

I think the Toda is the most favoured amongst the more modified cars mate but I'm not too sure.

I have posted this many a time.

Exedy Hyper Carbon Single. Easy to use, light and can take as much abuse as you want. The whole things rotating mass is much less than the Oem combined with say the Toda lightened fly.

Only bad point is £££'s

P1.jpg

Tell me to shut up if Im talking rubbish .....but arent most of the Jap car clutches all made by the same company but just branded differently??

Cant remember the company name :?

The Honda ones is a good one but surely the length of time it lasts not only depends on how much more power your car has BUT also how you drive it.

Back