• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What colour wheels for my milano red.....

Well got her sitting nice now as the eibach 30mm springs are settled down,

also had rear windows tinted

iv fitted heko deflectors.

removed rear wiper.

de-badge the (civic) logo,

M2 rear back box a long with a spot tex b-pipe,

k/n induction kit,

skunk 2 gear knob,
............. ................

tomorrow i wonted to paint calipers but befor i do im stuck on what colour
to have the wheels painted, iv seen a lot of people going (white & (black)
just wondering if any body has painted their wheels any other colour on ther milano red type.

Iv been thinking myself for ages which colour to go. On a milano i can only picture white black or some sort of gun metal. I have white at the moment and it looks great but its a pain in the butt to keep clean.

I love the look of white wheels, would never have it on my own car though, couldn't handle the cleaning.

As Dave said gold looks great against Milano. Bronze would be my choice, rare and not quite as blingy.

We have too Milano red EP3 and Hyper black,Chrome Black suits the car,Bronze will looks very nice and as above quite rare(JDM)

Thanks,Jura

Anthracite on all car colours, always looks good. Black never looks right, mainly because of the tyres whereas you dont get that issue with anthracite.

Back