• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

what colour wheels ?

Got a black ep3, am happy with the standard wheels standard colour but want something different, would go black on black but every kid in town does that ! It's become boring!

Am thinking a nice green , yellow or blue wheel colour.
Anyone seen any black eps with this combo

I've seen one a while back with green alloys personally I didn't like it, I'm not a fan of those kind of colours but white goes wheel with black and a gunmetal or type of bronze/ gold looks neat too. Others will probably be able to help you out with pics etc. Here was my old one with white wheels:
2c7fb9f1.jpg
[/IMG]

I will be going dark matt bronze on my NHB ep3, but think anthracite is a nice subtle change without going black. not a fan of glossed alloys

Yeah was going to go gunmetal grey as it will deffinetly look smart, going on a few track days thats why am think the colours I said, make it look bit more track friendly

GOLD WHEELS

There a bit dirty in this picture but u cand see what they look like. i fancy a change again! im upfor a swap if you like? all but one are immaculate, and the one that has a slight kerb mark about an inch long

WHEELS.jpg

Back