• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What colour would you choose?

I have a silver ctr and i am thinking of getting my alloys sparyed as they are starting to bubble. What colours do you guys think? I fancy something a little different so not gun metal grey. :?:

I always thought hot neon pink would look great. People always give me funny looks when I mention it though :?

We have to do waht we have to do Green sounds good to :smt030 :smt033. Black just looks like the tyres a bit boring :smt015
black and chrome lip i like.

Maybe with black inserts

kingbuttmunch said:
Is there anyway if getting them matt black and them being protected? Could any wheel referb place do this?

Matt black would be no more difficult than full gloss black. :wink:

kingbuttmunch said:
full gloss black looks shiny, I want flat matt black

I wasn't telling you to get full gloss, i was just saying matt black would be no more difficult to do or maintain than full gloss. :wink: :p

kingbuttmunch said:
We have to do waht we have to do Green sounds good to :smt030 :smt033. Black just looks like the tyres a bit boring :smt015

Maybe with black inserts

Can you give me a piccy of your wheel that doesn't have kids colouring on?

:lol: :wink:

Neily03 said:
kingbuttmunch said:
full gloss black looks shiny, I want flat matt black

I wasn't telling you to get full gloss, i was just saying matt black would be no more difficult to do or maintain than full gloss. :wink: :p

Ok i see sorry. Really want to get it done. White i feel doesn't suit a silver car

CJN said:
kingbuttmunch said:

Maybe with black inserts

Can you give me a piccy of your wheel that doesn't have kids colouring on?

:lol: :wink:

Thats why i asked if anyone was any good with photoshop :p

heres a teaster of mine,

there on the car next week

went for a dark bronze colour but it seems to change shade in diffrent light conditions

also i got a set done in a black chrome or like the fox wheels,

u can see it well at all in my low light garage but here u go:

Back