• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What do you guys think about this??

HELLO :lol:

just had my clutch fitted at TGM in fleet... first off everything was great.... felt nice and smooth, and i was to say the least very happy. HOWEVER when i came off the motorway heading home i noticed every time i went around a bend this bad crecking sound TOOK PLACE (its sounds rough). not so long after this i arrived home. and now the clutch is crecking everytime i put my foot down on it.

What could this be?? can anybody help me in my hour of need?? has anybody had this before?? is it because its new??

Help :confused::confused:

HELLO :lol:

just had my clutch fitted at TGM in fleet... first off everything was great.... felt nice and smooth, and i was to say the least very happy. HOWEVER when i came off the motorway heading home i noticed every time i went around a bend this bad crecking sound TOOK PLACE (its sounds rough). not so long after this i arrived home. and now the clutch is crecking everytime i put my foot down on it.

What could this be?? can anybody help me in my hour of need?? has anybody had this before?? is it because its new??

Help :confused::confused:

Give it a few hundred miles to bed in.

As neily has said does it sound like it is inside the car (ie the pedal) or is it from outside the car (either the master cylinder, slave or the clutch itself)??

Chances are it is just the pedal creaking on its bushes or the return spring on it. Nothing to worry about but climbing into the driver footwell and a quick squirt with some silicone spray will soon have that silent again.

Yes it's the pedal... but that didn't worry me too much, it was the sound of the car as i was going around bends?? you wouldn't think it would be related, but it must be because it didn't go in with it??

This morning i drove it, and couldn't hear a thing?? i think it's going to be one of those things that i can hear, but no one else can. lol

Thanks for that guys :) x

WD40 the pivot point on the pedal?
Just lay newspaper in the footwell to save from any overspray & give it a good seeing to *ooo errr*

Back