• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What exhaust do you have on your Ep3?

That looks decent, price isn't too bad either, oh I ended up going for the dc sports cat back from funky, still have to wait 2 weeks like but better off wit full stainless,ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373551948.937267.jpg

I did have a hks 409 hi power on my ep3 sounded the nuts didnt look the greatest could have fit my head in it allthough it did look good on the angle instead of your normal straight exit exhaust ;)

Dc manifold its just over fueling after if you get it remaped it should stop, you wont regret the hks apart from it being mild steel but i had mine for 2 and a half years no problems had to replace a center section but i bought it 2nd hand. Ill try and get one of my vids uploaded for you i got loads

I got a spoon N1 + Supersprint B pipe...loud but love it... vids on youtube :) been away for a fortnight cant wait to go out later ;)

I've had a mild steel b-pipe for about a year, it is starting to look quite old now. The roads up here are COVERED in salt over the winter and that will make it corrode more quickly. Having said that, it has a good bit of life left in it, I'm happy to leave it for another 6 months before checking it again.

The benefit of mild steel b-pipes is the low cost. My car is pretty low and the pipe is scratched and dented behind the cat, so when it dies; £70 and I've got a new one.

Sorry beard I was on iPhone

Still waiting for the delivery,can't wait to get it on as my current exhaust has started to rattle louder, currently looking at getting manifold too, my options are

japspeed 421

dc sports race 421. I've read the dc manifold are prone to cracking and would need strut braces and engine mounts??

Never had a problem with my dc manifold mate although japspeed seem to be good value for money

Yeah I have admit the japspeed price is brilliant compared others on market, on the dc sports I'd have to use the mounts otherwise it would void the warranty, any ideas how much labour could be for the mounts? funky selling them at £29ish,

I had all mine supplied and fitted at abp in Crewe, not sure on the price but think they fitted the manifold and mounts in am hour

It's finally here, few days early I must say, am not waiting any longer so it's going straight on, hope its not too loud ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374057173.385110.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374057192.102417.jpg

2 hours to fit, looks tidy and not over the top, Anyone else got a low ground clearance? Mines lowered by 30mm and only got about 2 inches ground clearance which I think is not enough with today's speed bumpsImageUploadedByTapatalk1374069023.340720.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374069048.086357.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374069060.818941.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374069034.518074.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374069034.518074.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 23
Yes will do that tomorrow, after inspecting my back oem backbox it's actually nothing wrong with it, it was the mid section that's all rusted and falling to bits, have to get ready for work soon so I can't even play out now :(

Back