• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What exhaust do you have on your Ep3?

Mine done the same, came to the MOT and the centre section was just falling to pieces fortunately I had bought a supersprint mid pipe, absolute PITA to get off as the bolts had rounded off, etc ebay it or flog it on here, bit of cash in your pocket ;) exhaust looks good on the car, looking forward to hearing it :)

Mine done the same, came to the MOT and the centre section was just falling to pieces fortunately I had bought a supersprint mid pipe, absolute PITA to get off as the bolts had rounded off, etc ebay it or flog it on here, bit of cash in your pocket ;) exhaust looks good on the car, looking forward to hearing it :)
Yeah i cant wait to go a for a proper drive, Was a pain to swap over, had to grind the flanges on cat to get a proper fit. Not too sure about how low it sit thou. Probably get video up tonight

This is really bugging me, any feedback on this is really appreciated, look bit too low to me? Struggle to get over speed bumpsImageUploadedByTapatalk1374086944.085948.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374086961.427221.jpg

Dips lower where the cat is connected

That looks very similar to my supersprint to be honest however where your pipe bends it does look quite low :-s silly question maybe but have you got the centre exhaust mount? I havent been over any bumps so dont know if mine would scrape

That looks very similar to my supersprint to be honest however where your pipe bends it does look quite low :-s silly question maybe but have you got the centre exhaust mount? I havent been over any bumps so dont know if mine would scrape

The center has hangers which fit in nicely, i measured it after work and I have 3.4cm clearance, that's with a empty car, if i sit in it, it's going to drop a little more. Am thinking if i decat maybe that will allow more movement? I'll need friendly mot station then... Either way I can't drive like that, especially when is snows,

That sounds really good from inside the car. :cool:

Had to :lol: at the cars going past you on the last clip. :picardfp:

Sounds awesome, hearing yours and a few others has kicked me into changing my filter, pipercross are crap I love the aggressive VTEC change over

Back