• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

what exhaust ep3???

exhaust choice for ep3?
i live in a built up area and its a daily. so want something that's quiet on low revs and idle but that's nice and loud on up and vtec obviously.
car is standard atm. with an unknown decat there but not fitted yet.

Another option..... Tegiwa cat back (£425.00 @ tgm) + DC sport 4 branch = 90dB static test

Last edited by a moderator:
Fujitsubo Legalis R = 65dB also suits the ep3

A little harder to get hold of than the RM01A though. Granted, quieter, but according to the Fujitsubo dealers not by much. I'd like one for the slight noise difference and the twin-tube exit just to have it continue to look OEM.

A little harder to get hold of than the RM01A though. Granted, quieter, but according to the Fujitsubo dealers not by much. I'd like one for the slight noise difference and the twin-tube exit just to have it continue to look OEM.

Not hard to get hold of one mate,I got mine from Matt @ Injection Imports within a month of ordering

I recently got an M2 for my ep3, bit loud though, especially from a cold start. Quite impressed with the quality of the exhaust for the price though.

I recently got an M2 for my ep3, bit loud though, especially from a cold start. Quite impressed with the quality of the exhaust for the price though.
What M2 did you go for Lag? And was it cat back or just back box?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I keep looking at the silenced M2 catbacks but not sure which back box to go for. Which ones are quieter and which styles are louder?

I'm totally happy with my RM01A, I also didn't want a mega loud exhaust and this is exactly what I wanted. Has a nice tone when you boot it but not yobbish :lol:

I'm just a bit concerned how much louder it will be with a de-cat :confused:

I'm totally happy with my RM01A, I also didn't want a mega loud exhaust and this is exactly what I wanted. Has a nice tone when you boot it but not yobbish :lol:

Mine is fine with decat and race manifold.

Mines OK, just a low burble, nice on VTEC - Tegiwa cat back (£425.00 @ tgm) + DC sport 4 branch = 90dB static test

Crowds

Thanks for the feed back Chris. and Crowds. Happy to know its going to stay reasonable :smt023

Back