• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

what exhaust for ep3

any advice wouuld be great as im sort of new to this! just got myself an 05 civic type r and am looking at gettin an exhaust for it just wanted to know what *** think! cheers

also any pics would be great been lookin at the spoon n1 or a buddyclub system to cheers

Try using the search button mate!! I have a full DC Sports mani and cat back, I find it really loud but am gettting use to it a bit more now. Looks wise i like it. Try looking on youtube.com also lot of vids to compare sound etc!!
Hope that help

i've got a fujitsubo RM01A on mine sits nice and isn't to loud compared to standard but up the revs has a great note. not sure on price for them as mine was on the car when i got. cat back to start with *** as manifolds cost a fortune!

RM01A seems to be popular choice at the moment. Mainly because it's one of the best catbacks for the EP3.

Another vote for the RM01A here. In fact it looks that good i havent fitted it to the car yet (well thats my excuse for it still being on the car).

what bore size is the rm01? im juggling between one of these at the moment or a spoon system and a few poeple have said the spoon system is more restrictive.

james could you please pm me some prices for the rmo1 system and the spoon system for my ep3.

Last edited by a moderator:
exhaust cat back

:) hi i have an 03 civic ep3 and have fitted a spoon b pipe and a magnex twin slash cut bbox, gives an excellent deep note on low revs not to loud but when you go above 5000 revs all hell breaks loose class would recommend. p.s. i just mixed and matched off ebay as in total i got the exhaust for £185 + £30 fitted good times:twisted:

Back