• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 what exhaust system to go for? dc2

my engine rebuild is nearly complete and now i'm lookin for an exhaust system which will give me a sound like how can i put it, those legendary civics in the fast and the furious movie. any suggestions as what brand to go for and were i can get it? also i have a budget of £300-£400 at the moment will i be able to get what im after for this amount or am i gona have to grit my teeth and get some more funds together? also will i need manifold + catback system or just a catback or is there any super back boxes out there that would alone give me this sound as i'm not too bothered about any performance, by the way its for a ukl integra dc2 1998.
cheers people :twisted:

I have a Skunk2 megapower exhaust for sale soon. Looking for £300.

Nice, loud and raspy with a great sounding tone.

ok peeps cheers for the offers, i've had to get new pulley discs so it'll be a couple of weeks or so before i'm looking into this again, both are tempting were abouts are you as i'll only do a cash on collect deal unless we go through ebay.
cheers

I might be intrested in the system when you sell it am looking around at the moment for good exhaust. Is it a jap spec one?

Kakimoto "R" on mine - 95dB at static noise test. Nice sound but not keen on the rear can - its a bit big for my liking..
R0010848.jpg

Back