• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What exhaust to get

i just brought a integra type r dc5 and was wondering what the best exhust 2 get ive heard that the buddycu;b spec 2 are gd ive also so heard that the prospec is gd the mugen twinloop looks gd but i dunno how its sounds dont say spoon n1 i know it sounds the nuts but i dont like the look of them (too small lol) any suggestions

The N1 doesn't look anywhere near as small on the DC5 than it does on the EP3.

IMG_7251.jpg

IMG_7241.jpg

IMG_7242.jpg

Does sound proper good too.

ive only ever seen them on the ep3 they sound good on the ep3 would you say it sounds better on the dc5

ive only ever seen them on the ep3 they sound good on the ep3 would you say it sounds better on the dc5

sounds the same.

The EP3 has an oval recess in the rear bumper to house the OEM twin tail pipe, so the N1 does look smaller on the EP3. I've become accustomed to the look of the N1 on my DC5 and when I see a DC5 with a standard back box on now, it just looks too big.

Why dont you try the dc5 forum you may get a better idea on there, the Buddyclub spec 2 is even louder than the spec III I reckon and Im not sure you can buy it anymore.

Suppose it depends on the noise level you want.

Why dont you try the dc5 forum you may get a better idea on there, the Buddyclub spec 2 is even louder than the spec III I reckon and Im not sure you can buy it anymore.

Suppose it depends on the noise level you want.

The Spec II on the DC2 has no silencers at all, just a straight pipe and sounds poo, so if the DC5 version is anything like that i'd steer well clear:lol:

Back