• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What exhaust with Eibach/ABP Springs

What exhaust is everyone using that are running Eibach/ABP springs?

I tried a DC sports and it scraped on the smallest of bumps. Was so close to the floor.

Is this going to be the case with every after market because of the bore size?

Cheers

dont tell me that i have a toda and im getting frsu with a set of eibach springs on next week i really do hope the toda want scrape:( i thought the eibach only droped the car by 25mm so hopefully it will be fine i hope.

I had Eibach's on my EP3.

I also ran a TODA race header (which sits ever so slighly lower than the OEM header/CAT) with a Fujitsubo RM01A.

This was fine and never gave me any grief.

I also had a DC Sports for about a week, this hung lower than my previous Spoon B pipe and RM01A.

i dont think there should be any problem. i have the dc mani and toda pipe its the toda i dont want scraping:eek:but like you said should be fine tdi is doing the frsu and the springs and they said i will have no probs so hopefully it should handle spot on and the drop of the srings will make the oem wheels fill the arch jus right thanks.

Cheers for that. How does the RM01A compare to Spoon noise wise? Take it you had Spoon back box too?

Love the sound of the DC Sports the most. Just right i think

Na mate, never had the N1, I dont like it, too loud for me.

My RM01A was perfect, my subtle than the DC, not as droney or bassy as the DC.

When hot though and in VTEC it screamed. Its the best exhaust I 've heard on the EP3.

Na mate, never had the N1, I dont like it, too loud for me.

My RM01A was perfect, my subtle than the DC, not as droney or bassy as the DC.

When hot though and in VTEC it screamed. Its the best exhaust I 've heard on the EP3.

Thanks. Will have look into them

Cool. Which Eibachs did you use on your EP3?

The Sportlines mate.

7.jpg

Hmmm. So clearance may still be an issue? My OEM scrapes
sometimes now coming out of the carpark at work...

I have the RM01A(now without bent bracket) with my ABP Eibach springs and hasn't scraped yet especially on my driveway which has a nasty little lip on it.

Back