• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What filter should I buy?

I'm thinking of doing the Hondata mod to my 30th anniversary but was wondering if someone could give me some advice to which air filter I should use after the mod being done?

Thanks in advance

Andy

Will do, hoping to do it this weekend.

I will keep you posted on how I get on.

Did you find a place in the uk that sells the intake scoop that sits behind your grill?

Unfortunately no FC Design in Belgium were the only one's I could find. They would make and ship one to you in 2 weeks but they would only except an international bankers transfer as payment, I think the black plastic one they make were about £95 and the carbon fibre one's were about £120. I didn't ask them the price on their airbox, it's like the Mugen airbox. Their stuff looks good but I don't know about what gains you would have, it's also difficult to pay if they had like a paypal set up it would be easier. Or the only other option was to get one custom made in the end I thought sod it and ran the caf from the front grille to the airbox.

Back