• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

what gains can i expect?

Should get a good 10bhp.

You getting it done at TDi North? I'm there in the afternoon for a service.

Yep
Paul said there for 9ish so on previous experience i wont rush!
what time are you booked in for?

looking at your garage my car is very similar to yours (similar mods)

lecurie said:
Yep
Paul said there for 9ish so on previous experience i wont rush!
what time are you booked in for?

9ish :lol: :lol:

I'm booked in at 2pm, probably there about 1ish

ive had the manifold fitted but not had my dyno tuning done (had to go to work) and first impressions are good, a lot noisier but seems to pick up a lot faster.
thanks Mr Jones!

Great mod, I have one. Was the first mod I did, although I did not have
it R/R tuned at the same time. Still have it, but have to buy an MOT every year !! :wink: .

Chief said:
You had your engine mounts done yet mate?

me?

if so, yes I had the back one done as its only a 10 minute job when changing the manifold but the front one takes about 1.5 hours as you need to drop the sub frame
If i ever need anything doing around that area ill get it in then

lecurie said:
Chief said:

me?

if so, yes I had the back one done as its only a 10 minute job when changing the manifold but the front one takes about 1.5 hours as you need to drop the sub frame

Yes mate I did mean you. :p hows the vibration with just the rear one in?

its not too bad, you can tell the difference but not too much, a rattle i had near the baby seat in the back has got a bit louder but i cant hear it as ive got the window down listening to the exhaust gases flowing!

If you are going to JAE you can see for yourself!

lecurie said:
Chief said:

me?

It is possible to change the front engine mount without touching the subframe, by removing the bumper and releasing the rad from it's mounts. Takes about 30 mins all in.

Back