• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What have you got?

Hi guys :) ive got a bit of a problem! Im going to upgrade my standard speakers and i found the ones i wanted, but i went into halfords and they were in there on there testing wall! So i tested them and they sound pants! So i was wondering what you guys have in yours and how good the quality is? Im after some bass aswell, so i was thinking of removing my spare wheel and sinking a sub into the floor so ive still got my boot space, but if replacing the oem speakers give good enough sound etc then i doubt ** bother with the sub idea

Thanks for any replies

Sweet, ive just had a look at that link. It explains everything but i was after what type to use? I was going to get vibe black air components for in the front but like i said they sounded pants!

I was going to put the vibe black air coaxials in the rear but from that link i dont think i will so i can save some money :)

So now im back to square one haha

I've got some pile driver 13cm speakers in the front, standards in the rear, and a silly 12" sub and a massive amp in the boot.

Boom Boom Boom.

Front: 5.25" Pioneer TS-G1312i

Rear: 6.5" Pioneer TS-G1713i

Not too expensive and a good sound but not enough bass for my liking so i added a Mutant MTSBP12 sub and amp

Back