• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

september 05 24500 miles so far.
2 new tyres and recomended interval servicing. Everything else is spot on :D

Jan 2002 just coming up to 75k
had since 69k, no problems reported
Apart from a dodgy pair of facelift seats I bought (fell to bits, evidence of superglue found)

Update on mine.

98,400 (ish)
new short block and reworked head after 'small' conrod incedent.

28k on the new bottom end (roughly).

Appart from a slight rattle on the front wondows when partialy open the car is as solid as you like (touch wood). All I have changed is the front disks (once in the above milleage) and pads twice. I am on new coilovers but all else seems fine though I plan on changing front control arm bushes, and will be putting on some Skunk racing rear control arms (with new bushes of course). This should just firm things up nicely.

Oh and the only other things that come to mind are the handbrake brelease button, some of the crome effect is pealing off. My seats are in the loft and are perfect no wear to the bolsters.

I wonder what the mileage is like on Steve (smeg)'s ctr now?

128,400 ish

I think the gearbox has had enough now guys. Its a struggle changing gears, very 'clunky' it may just be the linkage in the gearstick itself I haven't a clue. I need to get it to Honda again and ask them.

The drivers side window just doesnt have the power sometimes to go all the way up. I have rattles and creaks coming from all over the interior plus heatshield rattles by the sounds of things.

If it survives the bleak winter I will get the work done on it. Unless I'm forced to get work done beforehand.

I'd like to sell it early next yeat. Get maybe 4k for it or push for 5k if I spruce it up. It has been an awesome car to own and drive :cool:

I will be buying something like a Pug 306 oil burner for work and to bung miles on aswell as having something a bit special for Sunday best :lol:

3.5 years old and just hit 40,000 miles :D

Will post a pic when I get it off my phone

edit, here is the pic

DSC00315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

oi, it does. I have looked after it well the interior is spoltless as are the seats (in the loft), the bonnet is shiney (under the bed), suspension nice and clean (also in the loft), the exhaust has not a rust spot and only done 12k miles (in shed, next to the air box, also done 12k miles), the gear knob is shiney also (in drawer in study). The oem matts are clean (under bed in spare room). The oem wheels are a bit ragged though (in Nicks posession). :D

oi, it does. I have looked after it well the interior is spoltless as are the seats (in the loft), the bonnet is shiney (under the bed), suspension nice and clean (also in the loft), the exhaust has not a rust spot and only done 12k miles (in shed, next to the air box, also done 12k miles), the gear knob is shiney also (in drawer in study). The oem matts are clean (under bed in spare room). The oem wheels are a bit ragged though (in Nicks posession). :D

hehe sounds like me ive still got some bits left laying round from my civic and that was 5 cars ago :confused:

let me know if you want those ragged wheels sorted out i think i might be able to do something with them ;)

Back