• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

what is this.........

basically the part where i put the pipe is snapped so now i cant attatch the hose but the part is fine..... what shall i do??

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 14
That bit isn't what I linked to either, I'm not sure what it's for. I thought you meant the slightly fatter bit.

So what is snapped? The bit on your intake? Or this bit on the car? I have a spare bronze bit that sits off the rubber pipe on the car.

This?

It is the idle bypass control valve.

Idle%20Bypass%20control%20valve.jpg

Basically thats my problem, cant i just take the end off a t-piece and araldite it back on to the part (glue that basically dries to plastic?... as i think its a bit silly to have to pay that much just because a small piece of plastic has broke off....

also will it make alot of difference if this is not connected to the air filter?? as all the other pipes are fine

Attachments

• Idle Bypass control valve.jpg
    Idle Bypass control valve.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 4
Noticed that bit broken on Jayne's old Type S as I took the K&N off when putting it back to standard.

Didn't notice that it had affected its running one bit but if we weren't trading the car in at the time, I would have had the part replaced.

Back