• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 What is your fav fn2 colour

Tough one....Milano (Since thats what I got) but equally its gotta be Championship White too. :D

Davek, sort you sig' out, it's far too big. Check the forum rules for limits.

I knew I'd seen a blue FN2. Spotted one in Lincoln a couple of months back.

I'm normally VERY good at spotting a fake (which is what I thought this was) and it looked genuine to me. EvoStu caught me on facebook and said I was talking rubbish.

Blue - Best colour on the FN2. Looks amazing!!
Dark blue almost navy blue?. if so then yeah was indeed the real deal. I have no idea how long they have been produced i dont tend to have much to do with the production line :lol:

That's a shame, don't know if it'd look different on a Type R vs an S? Might just have a thing about blue cars!

That's a shame, don't know if it'd look different on a Type R vs an S? Might just have a thing about blue cars!

On the 09 model Type S its very difficult to tell the difference. It has a Type R Grill and is no fully colour coded.

Its only the rear spoiler and wheels which give it away.

ahh, didn't they do that with the old Type S too? Try and make it look more like the Type R just minus the engine + handling differences.

Until I see one irl I will have to stick with my original answer :D

It was Milano, then i changed my mind to Champ white, then I changed my mind to silver. Think it looks very sleek, Champ white is too cream.

I do like the look of the Blue. :cool:

The combination of colours reminds me of FC Barcelona, always a good thing :D

30529d1259314826-new-deep-sapphire-blue-honda-civic-type-r-12.jpg

30526d1259314826-new-deep-sapphire-blue-honda-civic-type-r-4.jpg

It was Milano, then i changed my mind to Champ white, then I changed my mind to silver. Think it looks very sleek, Champ white is too cream.

Not cream in the flesh. I looked on the internet before I purchased mine. I thought too that it seamed really cream white. In the daylight it is brilliant white - unless my old eyes are deceiving me LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Not cream in the flesh. I looked on the internet before I purchased mine. I thought too that it seamed really cream white. In the daylight it is brilliant white - unless my old eyes are deceiving me LOL

I'll back you up on that, on the fn2 anyway. The dc2 CW looks pretty brilliant white to me too.

ahh, didn't they do that with the old Type S too? Try and make it look more like the Type R just minus the engine + handling differences.

Until I see one irl I will have to stick with my original answer :D

That was the EP2 'Sport', the old Type S was a 5 door, chassis code EV1. The wife had one...
http://www.type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=59196 but yep the only difference externally with the old Sport was the spoiler, alloys and badging... that's why there are so many 1.6 Type R 'Replicas'. Seats and interior were different, it only had a 1.6 and a 5 speed, inferior suspension and brakes, so on and so forth...

I've seen some of a new Type S with a CTR spoiler. The only difference was the badging and the wheels. That was in blue too...

For the record, my favourite colour is Alabaster Silver. Then again I would say that... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Deep Sapphire Blue CTR. I think the vid is German, we mustn't be worthy over here and I always want what I can't have!!

Apologies for the music, not my vid...

[video=youtube;oqEKZu2vreg]old link autoupdated[/video]

Back