• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

what locking wheel nuts to buy and from where ?

Ive just brought standard CTR wheels for my car. Im after new locking wheel nuts to go on with them. Either RED, BLACK or standard CHROME/ALLOY...? Wheres the best place to look for them at a reasonable price..?

Just buy a set of McGuard nuts as they'll fit with the stock wheels, any aftermarket ones ie designed to fit with aftermarket wheels won't fit due to the shape of the seat of the nut.

Just buy a set of McGuard nuts as they'll fit with the stock wheels, any aftermarket ones ie designed to fit with aftermarket wheels won't fit due to the shape of the seat of the nut.

Oh right, so if I bought a set of Ray's nuts they would not fit my OEM wheels.

Mugen ones fit OEM wheels and come up on ebay quite often for £50.

I saw so many people yesterday with coloured wheel nuts then a single McGuard one on each wheel, needed for anti theft I guess but looked terrible.

I saw so many people yesterday with coloured wheel nuts then a single McGuard one on each wheel, needed for anti theft I guess but looked terrible.

Cheers, good to know.

:cool:

It used to bug the hell out of me too :D. but then I bought some J's locking nuts to go with my J's lug nuts. All black.

I got a set of Mugen locking nuts. Think I paid £50-60 delivered, off ebay as Simon said.

bwahahaha, Top man Chris (Rich's forum tag)

I have some silver 'Rigid' ones, countersunk. Bit scratched, I'll get some pics. £20

Back