• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What manifold for Ep3 without a de-cat

Can anyone recommend me a good manifold without a decat?? I have a fujistsubo legalis R catback and I do not want it to be loud.

Mugen & Piper are the only ones I can think of.

Try Matt @ Injection imports for the Mugen (this will be the quieter option)
ABP motorsport do the piper with sports cat
(piper also has the option to take the cat off and swap it for a decat if you wanted something swappable without removing the full mani)

Mugen & Piper are the only ones I can think of.

Try Matt @ Injection imports for the Mugen (this will be the quieter option)
ABP motorsport do the piper with sports cat
(piper also has the option to take the cat off and swap it for a decat if you wanted something swappable without removing the full mani)

I was thinking about the mugen one maybe.I might have to go de-cat but I do not want to haha

No point bothering without a remap, you will do more damage than good in the long run.

With a remap there is much benefit to a manifold and mid pipe

go for piper manifold and sports cat... paid around 900 fully fitted by abo motorsport

it is indeed, i suppose it would be cheaper to buy parts and fit yourself... but you will find with these cars to do most things will cost you alot of cash

im thinking of braking my car so ill pm you if the manifold comes up for sale

too be honest 900 is nothing on these cars.. once you start you wont stop
Exactly! Stoptech kits are almost double that, suspension you could go that far again. Then there's those who turbo or supercharge their EP3 which is double that again and then some.

Exactly! Stoptech kits are almost double that, suspension you could go that far again. Then there's those who turbo or supercharge their EP3 which is double that again and then some.

Isnt it sad :(
You can probably sit and add to cart about £15k of upgrades easy haha then you think why didnt i buy a V10 M5

Isnt it sad :(
You can probably sit and add to cart about £15k of upgrades easy haha then you think why didnt i buy a V10 M5
I did that when I'd sold on my EK4 years back, turned out I could have bought a decent Evo VI but that was over the course of three years lol.

I did that when I'd sold on my EK4 years back, turned out I could have bought a decent Evo VI but that was over the course of three years lol.

Yeh thats the thing you end up buying it in chunks! Had a look at your thread earlier coming along nicely mate

If you're worried about that sort of thing then why are you wanting to modify your car?

Yeah, I do want to, and have modified my car. But have I, or would I be willing to spend £900 on exhaust and manifold? No. Would I pay a small amount of cash for second hand mods? Yes.

Back