• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What new coilovers??

I have got a 54 plate EP3 that I only use as a weekend toy and occasional track toy, I took it out of storage on Monday to get it serviced and the front left damper is shot. I live down the road from Tegiwa and they are pushing the yellowspeed ones (don't know if any one can shed any light on those) Tein have offered me a set of street advance at a very good price in return for my old Tein coilys or I'm also thinking about meisterr.

What would you guys be going for and can you give me any info on them?

Never heard a bad thing about Meisters and believe they are a bit more road friendly than some coilovers

If you live down the road from us then I'd 100% recommend Yellow Speed, I'd also get them fitted over at Brosport. Yellow Speed are the control coilover in Civic Cup and are TDI North's preferred choice of coilover in their Vtec Challenge car.

My car is currently at Brosport already they do all the work to my car anyway and they have priced me on the yellowspeed ones as a replacement although it is obviously temping to have a set of the tein ones as I can get them for the same price as the yellows I'm just not quite sure what to go for at the minute. I might have to come up and have a look at the yellowspeed ones and see what they are like.

My car is currently at Brosport already they do all the work to my car anyway and they have priced me on the yellowspeed ones as a replacement although it is obviously temping to have a set of the tein ones as I can get them for the same price as the yellows I'm just not quite sure what to go for at the minute. I might have to come up and have a look at the yellowspeed ones and see what they are like.

Yeah sure, we have them here.

Back