• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What power would I run?????

Hello I was just wondering if anyone would know what sort of power I would be running with just a few mods listed below:

Jap speed Manifold And decat.

2.5inch stainless steel Cat Back

The tewiga Cold air Induction / gruppe I believe

ECU Remap.

.........................................................................................

Was possibly thinking about having the cross over lowered to 3000rpm. Dunno????

Do you think I should see the 240hp mark on a dyno with just these mods and standard everything else.

I know the gruppe m is a good mod for performance. Apparently 15-20bhp with a map so would hope to see 230hp/240hp.

Thanks.

Have a search for other member's cars with similar mods, I think you'd be pushing it to get to 240bhp personally.

Maybe time to look inlet manifolds.

Also, why would you want your crossover at 3k? Daft.

You will be running around 230-240bhp. I was running similar mods with an RBC and was getting 243bhp, but every car is different.

I wouldn't recommend altering the cross over yourself. Let the tuner map the car, and he will set it right. The High cam comes in when it is making more power than the low cam, its not something that should be set really low like 3k.

If its the 4-1 manifold with the decat section you will be lucky to see 220. Keep stock manifold and just fit the decat pipe if thats the route your going down

If its the 4-1 manifold with the decat section you will be lucky to see 220. Keep stock manifold and just fit the decat pipe if thats the route your going down

What about the Japspeed 4-2-1 manifold which removes the cat? Is this worth doing or would you still say to keep OEM manifold and just get a decat?

What about the Japspeed 4-2-1 manifold which removes the cat? Is this worth doing or would you still say to keep OEM manifold and just get a decat?

Yeah they are good and great value for money. We do them for £354 supplied, fitted with ES inserts ;)

Back