• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What price?

Im thinking of selling my 05 CTR which has quite a few mods! Was wondering what sort of price it worth with the mods!!! Took it to stealer and they hadnt got a clue:( Please help!

Its cosmic 05 30,000 miles
Hondata k-pro
Jackson racing manifold
Sports cat
Toda exhuast
Quaiffe LSD
ITR cams
ITG induction
Spoon braided brake lines
Uprated grooved discs and pads
Yokahama spec 2 tyres
AEM A/F gauge
Spa water and oil temp gauge
DRE shift light.

What should I ask???

Im thinking of selling my 05 CTR which has quite a few mods! Was wondering what sort of price it worth with the mods!!! Took it to stealer and they hadnt got a clue:( Please help!

Its cosmic 05 30,000 miles
Hondata k-pro
Jackson racing manifold
Sports cat
Toda exhuast
Quaiffe LSD
ITR cams
ITG induction
Spoon braided brake lines
Uprated grooved discs and pads
Yokahama spec 2 tyres
AEM A/F gauge
Spa water and oil temp gauge
DRE shift light.

What should I ask???

Trouble with modifications is that they don't actually increase the value of car. If you were buying a car from me I would give more for your car in its standard form as its hard for dealers to sell cars with aftermarket accessories fitted to them.

You should be looking between £10.5k - £11k part ex as standard. Wouldn't be surprised if the dealer offered around £9.5k - £9750 with it being modded. If you were to advertise privately expect around £11500 and sell the mods separately. That'd be your best bet. :cool:

Cheers mate! Not really what I wanted to hear but if thats what it is then Ill have to sort it. The dealer did say he would give me £11,000 but I thought I would get a lot more for it private. 04 at garage £14,000!!

Cheers mate! Not really what I wanted to hear but if thats what it is then Ill have to sort it. The dealer did say he would give me £11,000 but I thought I would get a lot more for it private. 04 at garage £14,000!!

They will never sell an 04 for £14k! :rolleyes:

We have 05 plates and premiers for around £12k - £13k.

I might be interested in the Kpro, race cat and manifold if you decide to sell the mods seperately.
PM me a price and your location if this is what you intend on doing.

Like everyone has said, strip it mate you will get more that way and open the way to a broader customer base when selling the car

Im sure you would sell your mods easily enough, i would make a good home for quite a few of them.;)

Back