• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What springs have the best 35mm drop

Well im looking to lower the civic type r soon and been looking at springs and wondering witch are the best to get the 35mm drop from along with best ride.

The 30mm would be more than enough, even the 15-20mm can cause issues with clipping speed bumps.

what You Jay said, abp/eibach 30mm springs are quality springs to go any lower than that you'll probably need coilovers.

on a side note, wrong section

Has any one used or using 35mm apex springs as im able to pick them up brand. I no ther not the best to go for guys, just for £130 im able to afford them, its just im looking more to close the gap in my wheel archers just to get a better look really. I would love coilovers but at this time i haven't really got the money at the moment as me and my other half have just had a little girl so. So im looking to save for a set coilover but just wonna use springs for now.

Cheers guys

Coilovers are not needed unless you are doing a serious amount of trackdays.

Progressive springs is what you want, tbh this isn't much of a stance forum, we prefer to actually drive our cars fast and for them to handle well.

Lower car does not equal better handling.

You will need camber bolts and arms to lower it properly. Budget around £500 to do it. Where are you based?

Back