• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What springs??

I want to get some new springs but was wondering which ones to go for?

Also if anyone can tell me what the ride is like after fitting them?

Thanks.:D

Spoon or Eibach springs in my opinion. I found the small bump ride quality better when i had Spoon springs on, but firmer when it needed to be.

Eibach's are pretty similair.

Combine that with the camber adjusters and a good geometry set-up and you'll be laughing.

can recommend the spoons, as i fitted them to mine. but as hasnic said either them or alot of people use the eibach pro's. both very similar. not harsh at all and a nice subtle drop. not impractically slammed and rock hard like some others.

thanks for the reply's guys, i was thinking either the spoons or eibach im glad that the ride doesnt seem that harsh as well.

hi guys im new to honda world and to this forum, i dont know a great deal about car but just wanted to ask can you keep the original dampers and get new springs lowerd by about 35mm? or do i need to get full coil over kit? also how hard is it to fit them?
Thanks

Hey all, rather than open a new thread, just looking for peoples opinions on the ABP springs? they have recentley brought new ones out whiche are made by eibach - tempted to get a set (its that or save alot more for coilovers)

I fitted my Tanabe 45mm springs last week & I'd recommend them! Ride stiffened up abit but still comfortable enough for commuting etc.. Got them off Tokyo Express for £160

Hey all, rather than open a new thread, just looking for peoples opinions on the ABP springs? they have recentley brought new ones out whiche are made by eibach - tempted to get a set (its that or save alot more for coilovers)

I fitted these to my car yesterday and they are really good. The ride is pretty much the same as it was before but it seems to handle alot better. Im looking forward to driving it with a fast road set up.

you got pics too ads? haha - what a pain I am eh? :D did you buy the new ones yeah? no knocking/creaks atall is there?

ah yeah! :smt023 looks nice buddy, athose are the new abp ones then? confusing as theyre even in an eibach box :lol:

not had camber bolts and that yet fella?

They are the new ones yeah, im going to let the springs settle in for a month and then im going to be fitting the bolts and arms.

I was considering doing this myself matey, hmm might just go with these springs instead of the coilovers...

Yep if I was to go for lowering springs in future I've definitely decided on those ABP/Eibach ones!! Cheers Ads. Everything I want, lower, handle better and no sacrifice in ride quality. I was worried that the ride would be ruined with it being lowered by so much.

Back