• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What Supension Should i Look into?

Yep, may as well do the front Eibach bolts, and rear camber arms at the same time. Get all the geometry done, and then have massive smiles when you take it for it's first drive :)

Bonus. Seriously mate, appreciate your time! Will hopefully get some suspension, attempt to fit it then take it to ABP when i'm done to get it aligned and have a fast road setup done. :) :) :)

Yeh it will and just hope my decision will be a good one! ;)

Sorry to ask si and tell me to p**s off if you want, but why were you up at 2:44am? Lol.

There are also the MeisterR Zeta-R coilovers on special at £599 delivered at the moment.

The Zeta-R are design for british road so it wouldn't be excessively stiff for the road, the damping is adjustable, and it use mono tube dampers to provide better damping response.

It also incorporate a new "straight" steering arm design that relocate the standard track rod end to a lower position.
What this mean is that when you lower the car, the track rod will be in the proper location and thus taking stress off the track rod end and reduce "bump steer" issue that many EP owners face when lowering their cars.

Camber Adjustable top mount is also included so you can properly adjust the front camber with no need to use a camber bolt.

EP3coilovers.jpg

They're really nice Meister. Good colour choice for my car! ;) How about £59.99 though? Lol. Where does the track rod end attach then?

Or, how about letting me have a set so i can review them for everyone on here? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::twisted: Lmao.

I laughed so much reading this thread, as a salesman i appreciate the angle. Keep up the good work lads =D>

The Track Rod end attach the same way as it attach to the standard steering arm.

The Difference is that the "straight" arm position the track rod end lower relative to standard "V" arm that most suspension/coilovers use.

This eliminate the need to use a inverted track rod end mounting kit to bring the track rod back to the standard angle when using lowered suspension.

The Track Rod end attach the same way as it attach to the standard steering arm.

The Difference is that the "straight" arm position the track rod end lower relative to standard "V" arm that most suspension/coilovers use.

This eliminate the need to use a inverted track rod end mounting kit to bring the track rod back to the standard angle when using lowered suspension.

I do like this suspension and would seriously consider it when i've saved up enough cash. Looks stunning and matches the paintwork nicely!

Thanks for the reply by the way.

i have the older version of the meister r and think they're awsome handles really well feels planted. they're firm but think the ones out now have been revised to be less stiff out the box 100% happy with them and would buy them for any future cars i own:D

Well it's a done deal for me now then Liam. I will defo be getting these. Did you fit yours yourself?

yea fitted them no bother but used to be a mechanic. if your competant enough at doing stuff on your car it'l be easy enough bud. you'd need to check the tracking once they on even setting it by eye till you get it set up at a garage will be ok just try not run it for too long will drive funny till its set. would also reccomend the rear camber adjusters and get it all set up as mkes a huge differance to the car. you'll like:D

Rear camber arms are recommended, they are not overly expensive anyways. :)

The installation normally is pretty simple, as the Zeta-R Coilovers replace the entire suspension setup so you don't have to "re-use" any old standard parts.
It pretty much is a case of bolt off and bolt on, you won't even need a spring compressor.

What is important is to get the tracking done after the installing the new coilovers.
The best suspension in the world will drive horrible if the wheels aren't pointing straight. :D

:D Just put in an order with MeisterR for a set of these babies for my DC5, I'll post up a review on them later on, just hope they perform as good as they look ;)

Unfortunately for the wether they will not be going on for a long time :(

Back