• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 What the...

Where's the thread that someone posted about going to some special preview of the new Type-R?

Humm I thought people had been allowed to post their reviews?

Obviously not.

Fom another angle, I understand that those that went on that track day signed something to say they would not speak about it?? So I assume Honda want to keep things under wraps.......... which lead me to the question:

"WHAT WAS THE F**KING POINT HONDA???"

I thought the idea was toi gather up influential peps in Honda circles, give them a run out, then see what they say etc etc..... and wouldnt Honda want some pre Hype if they believed the car was good enough?

:?

Hobbes said:

Obviously not.

Fom another angle, I understand that those that went on that track day signed something to say they would not speak about it?? So I assume Honda want to keep things under wraps.......... which lead me to the question:

I thought the idea was toi gather up influential peps in Honda circles, give them a run out, then see what they say etc etc..... and wouldnt Honda want some pre Hype if they believed the car was good enough?

Maybe they want to know what people think but don't want anyone else to know, yet. :wink:

Hobbes said:

Obviously not.

There is a full international embargo in place by Honda regarding any written experiences of the car. I rang Honda media relations office today to clarify if this review was ok as it wasn't a driving experience review. After chatting with them, they asked if I could remove it untill the end of the embargo which is at the end of this month.

You'll see that after the 29th of Jan the magazines such as Evo, Autocar, Autoexpress will have their reviews out as they are held by the same embargo that everyone else is.

The experience that people went to at Goodwood last week was for What Car? Magazine and nothing directly to do with Honda as such. And they made the point that What Car? might not want info about that day released early.

Furry muff.

But in that case it leads me to some more question:

1) If they wanted to know what people thought, you cant seriously tell me they would have time to change anything if it was disliked?

BTW hope that didnt come across as "why have you guys removed it" as I knew what HASNIC said would probably be the case. :lol: :lol:

Hobbes said:
Furry muff.

But in that case it leads me to some more question:

1) If they wanted to know what people thought, you cant seriously tell me they would have time to change anything if it was disliked?

BTW hope that didnt come across as "why have you guys removed it" as I knew what HASNIC said would probably be the case. :lol: :lol:

Again the day that was reviewed was for What Car? magazine feature on the car, Honda people were there to just answer any questions really from what I can gather.

The pure feedback days and groups have been going on for months now with regards to changing small parts on the car and as for that it should drive superbly :)

Ahh right sorted now.

You seem to be in the Know Nic!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll hush up now.........

:oops: :p :wink: :lol:

Back