• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What to do and recommendations.

Okay guys I currently have the teg m, k tuned 3" oval exhaust, eibach springs, camber adjuster all round, frsu fitted.

I'm hoping to receive the rear jdm arb this week (purchased from CTRO member), I'm getting Braided Brake lines this week, quaife atb helical LSD (picking up thurs), Hondata traction control (picking up thursday) and kpro (picking up Friday), premier calipers to be fitted.

I'm going to buy the energy gearbox and engine mount inserts and tegiwa torque dampner on Friday.

Now question is I'm getting the LSD, Calipers, gearbox and engine mount inserts, torque dampner, braided brake lines and hopefully the jdm rear arb(if it's arrived!) Fitted next Friday.

Now depending on funds on payday and also saving for the little one I'm going to buy skunk2 pro series inlet manifold, skunk2 70mm pro series throttle body, K tuned race manifold, skunk2 inlet thermal gasket and throttle body gasket. As I said if funds allowed however if they don't I'm going to allow myself to buy at least 2/3 so I can then get the kpro in and get it remapped I'm thinking the k tuned manifold and the skunk2 inlet manifold with the thermal gasket get that fitted with the other stuff next Friday and then get it remapped at tgm/eurospec by romain.

(Obviously if I can afford it I'll get it all done at once)

Then in a few months probably March/april get the throttle body, thermal throttle body gasket and cams and then get it remapped again.

What do you think about this plan?

Really appreciate anything from you all.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

How much is the K Tuned manifold?

DC Sports and Japspeed manifolds are both tried and tested and reasonably priced if it saves you some money.

So why are you changing calipers if there's nothing wrong with yours for exactly the same?

Back