• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

what tyres?

anybody body know whats a good cheap tyre im running re040s at the moment. just not sure what a good alternative tyre would be i dont want to upset the cars handling if poss and i want to stick to 205/45/17.

ok sweet what about kumho ecsta ku31? i can get re040s at the mo for £98 fitted would you just stick with these?

lads i jus got a set of avon zzs on my car and am pretty impressed although they arent a match for the toyo proxes i had on before but alot cheaper

Just had a set of Toyo T1R's tyres today 215/40/17, absolutely loved it. Excellent all round wet and dry.

I'm surprised nobody has commented on the soft side walls of the toyos yet. I've got a set of T1 Rs by the way and think they're great all round tyre too.

Don't go for the Khumo's. Worse than my Yokohama Parada's and there are some on here who don't rate those either.

i've got some Dunlop SP Sport Maxx on at the moment, seem rather solid. Decent grip in dry and wet which should be good for the winter

Back