• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What wheels do I have?

Yoooo!
so I bought my civi. Last year, I love the fact I have different wheels to every other civic I see (not a massive fan of the original wheels)
but I have no damn idea what they are? I think they are genuine Honda wheels but could be wrong. Picture below.
cheers!

They look like painted CRV wheels. Hard to tell from that angle though.

I think they look like they're off a Civic Sport maybe?

Used_Honda_Civic_1_6_I_vtec_Sport_3_Door_Hatchback_Blue_2005_Petrol_for_Sale_in_UK.jpg

Could be CRV as mentioned above though?

2011-Honda-CR-V_7416.jpg

I'm certain my friend use to have these alloys on his audi think they where ace alloys

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeh by the looks of it they are the ace rims. Thanks for nailing that sod for me lol.

As we are on about the rims, what tyres would any of you suggest for around the £225-300 mark?

Partyvan
Suggested to me a set of federal RS-R.

Not sure on prices, but everyone seems to love either:
Eagle F1s,
Toyo Proxes T1R,
Avon ZZ5.

I had Toyos all round they wer good in dry but dodgey in the wet in my opinion. The fronts needed changing about 6 months back and i chose Falken ZE914's after reading good reviews on them for various cars (not just type r) i find them much better wet and dry. They were £20 cheaper too. Think they were £71 fitted at my local tire place.

I think next time i will buy eagle F1's though as i like to try out different tires. And from what ive read the majority like these.

Wouldn't put Eagle F1 or T1-R on a Civic Type R, the Eagle's are m,ade for German barges and not hot hatches and the Toyo's are terrible from what I've read from anyone who has tried decent tyres. I don't know about the Avon's.

The new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 may be worth a look.

Back