• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What wheels do I have?

I've read some good things about Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3s. The Continental Sport Contact 6s have been pretty good on the FK2 so far.

So I picked up some TOYO PROXY T1-R from local tyre garage.
Got same day delivery and only for £288.00 which isn't badly price tbf and that includes fitment and wheel balancing.
Thanks for the tyre advice I'll keep them in mind for my next set...

Wouldn't put Eagle F1 or T1-R on a Civic Type R, the Eagle's are m,ade for German barges and not hot hatches and the Toyo's are terrible from what I've read from anyone who has tried decent tyres. I don't know about the Avon's.

The new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 may be worth a look.
Have to agree, I have the Asymmetric 2's fitted to replace the T1-R's I hated so much but these don't offer the wet grip I had hoped for! Will be looking at more expensive all-rounder's when these wear down!

Have to agree, I have the Asymmetric 2's fitted to replace the T1-R's I hated so much but these don't offer the wet grip I had hoped for! Will be looking at more expensive all-rounder's when these wear down!

How come you guys didn't like the t1-R which I've just purchased lol. For my price range I thought they were the better all rounder from the selection I seen. Compared to the crap odd tyres that the car came with, these feel amazing lol. A

They were really good in the dry but dodgy in the wet. These falkens i got now feel better all round to me.

Yeh hopefully they do the job.
wondering if anyone knows what my alloys would be worth on there own cause thinking of buying a new set and switching the tyres over.
so many alloy choices though lol.

I found them to overheat on track after a couple of laps, then chunks of rubber came off the edge...oops! Was driving smoothly too!

Back