• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

what windscreen cleaner?

Guy's I've used the AG fast glass stuff and it just can't get that cloudy stuff off the inside of my windscreen.

what do you people use to clean the windows inside?

I use the dodo juice menthol stuff on the inside, sometimes apply a coat of rainx as well as it can help with misting:)

Water and newspaper = streak free, does the trick for me.

Spray the water on or just give them a quick wipe with the leather then clean with newspaper.

Megs Glass cleaner inside and out usually.

Every few months the outside gets a battering with some Jaguar Screen Paste to remove all the crap and re-polish the glass. Normally once the wipers start ghosting (the monowiper on the SL is really bad for this)

A glass cleaner and a cloth with some bite to remove most, followed by glass cleaner and paper towel/kitchen roll to remove the rest.
To keep it from fogging up again have a look at fog fight by carpro.

Glad I found this. I am sick of that dodgy cloudy smear appearing on the inside of my windscreen 5 minutes after using AG fast glass - its absolute garbage and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. (I have done some valeting in my time so I'd say I have a general idea)
Might try some of that Fog Fight stuff...does anyone have any experience with it - is it any good?

Back