• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 What would you pay for tyres?

Nipped into Costco tonight and had a look in there tyre section supplied and fitted offering Michelin 225/40 18 for £101 per tyre I'm sure he said that was including vat might be wrong but if you buy 2 of them you get a £40 fuel voucher which I thought was a pretty good deal for a decent tyre?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds ridiculously cheap, iv just paid £95 each for a pair of toyo proxes fitted and would of lobed a £40 fuel voucher!

That's what I thought mate but no hidden charges or anything that's them fitted and balanced and they even use nitrogen instead of normal air haha the fuel voucher is a good move aswell I'm thinking about getting them just coz of the price and voucher!

Bought my last set of tyres (4) from Costco when they had 25% Michelins - cheapest around.

Only problem was that my car was too low to get onto their ramps but they were being lazy as they tend to put the car on the ramps and take all 4 wheels off and do them all at the same time.

I said you've got a trolley jack over there, use that but they "couldnt" and said they will put the tyres on if i took them off myself so ended up going down the road to the local automotive shop and got them to do it for £10 a corner which i wasnt best please but at least i know my alloys wouldnt get scratched.

Will factor in the additional fitting cost if i were to use Costco again

Good write up sir, altho the tyre price overall is good my car ain't low yet so may be worth a visit?

That is a very good price... At the moment I have got 2 Bridgestone Potenza's sitting on the tyre rack at work waiting to be fitted. They are costing me £98 each.

Back