• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

what would you pick?

Out of the 3 what would you pick?

Exhaust cat-back

»piper

»magnex

»scorpion

Im wanting it a nice note but crazy when in vtec along with my tegiwa intake what would you suggest?

Many thanks

None of them.

DC Sports would be a much better choice if money is tight.

None of the above if I was paying. I'd pay a bit more for a quality tuned exhaust not chav tube.

I'd buy Spoon again if i was in the market but that's not a cheap exhaust against those choices.

Yep, sorry pal, I'd not spend my money on those either.

Good budget system would be the DC Sports, that would be my choice if I was on a budget.

You then have the top end systems to take your pick from.

Spoon in popular, but loud and looks naff IMO.

Mugen is top quality, sounds fantastic and looks good.

Fujitsubo is my personal fav for the same reasons as the Mugen, then there are others, but these are common choices.

Agree with you apart from you've got the Mugen and spoon the wrong way round ;P.

Also don't forget the Toda.

Magnex is the only part that is low rent on my setup. It doesn't let the car down though.

Then again it sounds OK on the FN2 and there isn't much to be done with a FN2 system anyway. Single exit maybe...

Agree with you apart from you've got the Mugen and spoon the wrong way round ;P.

I've never been a fan of loud systems, even more so that fact that I've got/had race headers on my cars so loud cat backs would destroy my will to live in a very short space of time.

The Mugen and the Fujitsubo systems work very well on a full exhaust system, making very good power and still keeping the car reasonably quiet.

My S2000 gave a db rating of like 86 at Castle Combe.

OEM with the power would be ideal.

I just hate the twin loop. But I agree the spoon is too loud. WHEN I have another DC5 I might try the TODA. Just not the droopy one.

It's ghey and gimmicky. Tbh I think Mugen stuff is overrated.

Then again the s2000 is separate to the K20's.

Have you ever owned a Twinloop? It's anything but gimmicky or overrated. It's one of the best built exhausts I have ever touched :lol: And it does sound awesome.com. But I am selling mines :lol:

For a lot of things that Mugen do wrong, exhaust isn't one of them, they're all top draw.

Twin Loop has been covered and I'm more than happy with my Mugen system on my S2000, sounds great on full chat with the roof down, made good power too, I'll never change it.

The Mugen on the s2000 is very good I know this.

Nope not owned one been in many cars with one though. That was years ago though. Who knows maybe old age has changed my mine.

Very little seems to go wrong with them though, they sound great in both applications (I've spent a long time with K20 & F20) and make good power.

Just a damn shame they're so expensive.

Second hand S2000 systems still fetch £800+ easily !!

I remember seeing the s2000 one on a shelf in Tokyo. The shop was just like halfords apart from all the rays, spoon stuff & Mugen stuff amongst others. Plus it was like a hyper revs library.

Very little seems to go wrong with them though, they sound great in both applications (I've spent a long time with K20 & F20) and make good power.

Just a damn shame they're so expensive.

Second hand S2000 systems still fetch £800+ easily !!
I guess you could argue that it's a worthy investment, same as any top brand exhaust. Okay so you have to spend a lot of money, but you get it back come sale time as no doubt it will be in similar condition when you come to sell. Unlike cheaper items which would need repairing or just binning.

Back