• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What ya think of this one?

Got my loan through! now need to get the car...
I know you've all probably had enough of the buying advice but i could do with some.
Found a good one (i think) but need to know what you guys think of it.

http://www.torque-imports.co.uk/cardetails.php?c=27

The uprated sus is JIC and exhaust is Blitz.
I know its differcult with out seeing it but PLEASE help!
Cheers everyone for ya replys

You would get alot more Teg for your money if you buy from current owners looking to sell. :wink:

Go to the cars for sale section near the bottom of the forum and see what I mean. 8)

Scousefella said:
You would get alot more Teg for your money if you buy from current owners looking to sell. :wink:

Go to the cars for sale section near the bottom of the forum and see what I mean. 8)

Exactly what the Big Fella said :wink:

Some nice Tegs for sale on the DC5 forum & they will have been spoilt massively both with love, money & care.

Best place to buy a DC5 thats already in the country imo.

Bloody impossible to find a Champ white on a newish plate with bloody red interior, i've given up. :lol:

Suped said:
CW with red interior is the most common tegs about..!!! :lol:

You'd think so mate, seem the only people who have them are Dicksons but their all around 1k more then other prices. :cry:

Torque Imports are fairly local to me - I have never heard a bad word said about them. :smt023

Gunn79 said:
Torque Imports are fairly local to me - I have never heard a bad word said about them. :smt023

Tried Torque myself mate, have to say they've been very helpful but they haven't got any Champ White with Red interior DC5s in or coming in from Japan.

V nice mate, if it was in black i'd be outside your house right now with a wad of cash. Thanks for comments everyone and if anyone has or knows anyone with a black dc5 for £13,000 or under... LET ME KNOW!
Also, is it true your need to get imported cars undersealed?
Cheers guys

Allen24 said:

Yes, JDM cars are not undersealed so it does need to be done once in the UK.

Definately spend the time getting it undersealed... You'll be chasing rust spots round the car within 24 months if not.

Black's the only colour I don't like on the DC5, but personal pefference an all that. If I was in the market for one I'd be after a CW with Blue Recaro's... and a carbon bonnet (sound familiar to anyone?).

Allen24 said:
V nice mate, if it was in black i'd be outside your house right now with a wad of cash. Thanks for comments everyone and if anyone has or knows anyone with a black dc5 for £13,000 or under... LET ME KNOW!
Cheers guys

Torque-GT are getting a Black DC5 on a 52 plate with red interior in soon. :wink:

Yeah they just e-mailed me bout it. Black 02 with 29k for £13,495.
seems alot to me?
Keep changing my mind bout colour, its doing my head in...

Im buying a white one from them which is due to arrive in Jan :twisted: :twisted: I personally dont like black DC5 but i have never seen one only in pics. However, i can say that a white DC5 looks 8)

Back