• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 What's it's worth? JDM EP3 facelift

I'm toying with the idea of selling my EP3.
My boys are getting too big and I may need to go to a bigger car.

It's a 2006 - 06 plate JDM EP3 with 77k miles. Satin Silver.

Got Coilovers and induction kit.

What is it worth? I've seen 2001 cars sell for £7000. I have no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defo a JDM? Satin Silver would be rare in a JDM from what I've seen, facelifts are rare enough in the UK.

dab595a57482feddc82cb0420f4cbf67.jpg

VIN PLATE. This may help. TGM know this car well. Rare is probably right. Haven't seen many facelift JDMs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's defo a JDM. :cool:

No idea how much they would go for though!

You can get a Prem for £3,500-4,000k on that mileage these days, so it is hard to see where the premium in price would come from with a JDM other that the, "Ooo, it's JDM facelift," factor. :lol:

Satin silver JDM means only one thing: C-package; climate control (Auto A/C), outside airtemp and HID lights as standard.

LSD and higher PS engine as well I thought?

Common to all JDM EP3's Chris; higher comp pistons, camshaft change, intake & exhaust maifolds, chromeolly flywheel and LSD. Also shorter ratio 6th gear, rear tinted windows & the recaros. The C-package was a late addition to JDM lineups, Satin Silver was added as a colour choice along with the options I listed :)

#hondanerd

Last edited by a moderator:
Back