• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Whats my car worth Integra Type R 1999 34k

Thinking of selling my Integra Type R Black 1999 T Reg only 34K miles UK car I have owned this from new AirCon/Cat1 Full Honda service history last service 5 months ago with cambelt change excellent condition

Been offered just over 5k P/X against new Civic Type R GT

Anyone sold anything similar privately bit hard to judge its value have not seen any with such low milleage???

Thinking of selling my Integra Type R Black 1999 T Reg only 34K miles UK car I have owned this from new AirCon/Cat1 Full Honda service history last service 5 months ago with cambelt change excellent condition

Anyone sold anything similar privately bit hard to judge its value have not seen any with such low milleage???

Its worth more than that!

Sounds nice. Dependent on condition I'd guess at £7-7.5k dependent on how patient you are. But why TF are you chopping it in for a FN2? :?

Sounds nice. Dependent on condition I'd guess at £7-7.5k dependent on how patient you are. But why TF are you chopping it in for a FN2? :?

I would keep the DC2 also, Or consider an FD2 :twisted:

Dealer will valet that and stick £7,995 in the window.

If they did another Integra UK car I would buy it no doubt at all...just not keen on imports. Civic is the closest I am going to get looked around at other cars in the 20k band such as
Golf GTI 30
Focus ST
RX8
Astra VXR

Doesn't anyone rate the Civic Type R I know not as hardcore as the Integra?

5K :eek:

I would of whipped my womb broom out when he said that the cheeky SOB.

As the others have said, I'd of thought 7-7.5K depending on condition ;)

If they did another Integra UK car I would buy it no doubt at all...just not keen on imports. Civic is the closest I am going to get looked around at other cars in the 20k band such as
Golf GTI 30
Focus ST
RX8
Astra VXR

Doesn't anyone rate the Civic Type R I know not as hardcore as the Integra?

There are plenty of reviews and opinions (remember they are just that, opinions) on here of the FN2. It will never as you say be as raw as the Teg. You can still have some fun in it, and it does have a few extra plus points which some here have found to be a welcome change, in that it is a more relaxing drive, and I think is still bang for buck the best car in its class, though the Megan is very good, it is just (IMHO) minging to look at and you have to deal with Renault dealers, though I am sure they cannot be all bad :).

I would not right off an import like the FN however, it has all the rawness of the Teg, but is arguably even more focused and rapid. You will get great dealer service and a warrenty if you buy from the likes of Litcfield imports who have an impecable record. Also there just is not the stigma attatched to imports that there were 5 or 6 years ago. And with the great reviews it has had in the mainstream press, you will not find it hard to sell on (me for example), not that you would want to.

As always, drive em both and see what you think....

As I haven't driven either the FN2 or the FD2 I can not supply you with a review. I can however give you my opinion.

If you are looking for another Type R with the amount of focus the DC2 has, you'd be silly not to go for the FD2. Honda themselves have said that they have watered down the FN2 to appeal to a wider market over here. As the FD2 is catering for the Japanese market, it is more focused towards the Race credentials of "Type R". Admittedly you suffer if you want a more comfortable ride etc as the suspension is said to be stiffer than Gary Glitter on a school bus, but this pays dividend in the twisties. Being JDM, the FD2 gets the more powerful 222bhp K20a engine, Brembo brakes etc. The FD2 was also 4 seconds quicker around Fifth Gears track compared to the FN2, but Vicki Butler Henderson was driving, so... :rolleyes:

I personally think the FD2 looks nicer than the FN2, but that is of course personal preference. I've had a good nose around Stella Atrois' FN2 and I think it's a nice looking motor (Especially with the 19" Rage wheels). Don't mind the arse end, which puts a lot of others off. If you do decide to go for the FN2, make sure it's a GT.

As G has said, Imports have no where near as much of a stigma as years gone by. I'm pretty sure your insurance will be a little higher for the FD2, but it will certainly hold it's value better than the FN.

5k for a PX hmm, i'll give ya 6 for it :lol:

I just cant stand the Focus feck fuel consumption.

I may consider selling for 6k but I need to sort out what car to buy I am slightly put off by the civic type R rear end it really doesnt appeal to me.

I have around 25k to spend & I want at least the performance of my Integra + dont want any imported car & want to purchase new...am considering the Golf R32 but the co2 emissions are very high thats going to be £400 road tax next year the same as the new subaru sti in March

S2000 i like alot but being 6ft 4 is not a option.....

Its so difficult to replace such a great car

I may consider selling for 6k but I need to sort out what car to buy I am slightly put off by the civic type R rear end it really doesnt appeal to me.

I have around 25k to spend & I want at least the performance of my Integra + dont want any imported car & want to purchase new...am considering the Golf R32 but the co2 emissions are very high thats going to be £400 road tax next year the same as the new subaru sti in March

S2000 i like alot but being 6ft 4 is not a option.....

Its so difficult to replace such a great car
£6k is my budget, been looking for the right one for a couple of months to be my weekend/track car.

R32's are nice, a mates got one with the optional RS4 seats.. lovely, as is the sound :cool:

If you can squeeze into a S2000 a mate of mine is looking to sell his as he's looking to buy a FD2 at the end of Jan. 06 plate Moonrock or Silverstone silver, I get confused between them, black/red leather interior.

I know you want new but how about an ex demo/pre reg S3, I had a look at one last Saturday at my local Audi dealership. Not sure of the emissions bracket though.

The cash is just wasting away in a savings account so let me know if there are any developments your end Dave.

Mark

Cheers Mark S2000 is a def no go have tried very hard to get in one no chance....S3 is nice but bit out of my price bracket though RX8 is quick but not sure I like the rotary engine that much & all the oil it drinks.

I live in Wickford essex not sure how far away that is from you but if I sort something out soon you are welcome to pop round & take a look

Cheers

Dave

Cheers Mark S2000 is a def no go have tried very hard to get in one no chance....S3 is nice but bit out of my price bracket though RX8 is quick but not sure I like the rotary engine that much & all the oil it drinks.

I live in Wickford essex not sure how far away that is from you but if I sort something out soon you are welcome to pop round & take a look

Cheers

Dave

I live on the Herts/Essex border. I'm free most weekends.

Back