• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Whats my car worth Integra Type R 1999 34k

The Focus ST260 maybe interesting 0-60 in 5.5s
Dave, I have a Focus ST. I'd happily take you out in mine, it's running just shy of 300bhp & >320lb/ft at the last rolling road, I'm since had a new map installed on my car..

Dave, if you interested in the Focus ST have a look on www.focusstoc.com (I have the same username on there).

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Mark...ST260 sounds good though on the basis that Ford are covering on there warranty imagine there will be alot of takers.

300Bhp must be quick you should keep it.

I have emailed you a few times but keeps failing I will keep in touch on developments

Cheers

Dave

Cheers Mark...ST260 sounds good though on the basis that Ford are covering on there warranty imagine there will be alot of takers.

300Bhp must be quick you should keep it.

I have emailed you a few times but keeps failing I will keep in touch on developments

Cheers

Dave
You can't beat retaining a full manufacturers warranty. To be fair mine has now cover 30k miles, 99% of those miles running 300bhp and it's never put a foot wrong (touch wood).

I am keeping my FST, looking for a DC2 for a bit of fun :twisted:

I'm not sure why your emails are failing :confused: Either contact me via PM or you can have my work email.

Mark

Thinking of selling my Integra Type R Black 1999 T Reg only 34K miles UK car I have owned this from new AirCon/Cat1 Full Honda service history last service 5 months ago with cambelt change excellent condition

Been offered just over 5k P/X against new Civic Type R GT

Anyone sold anything similar privately bit hard to judge its value have not seen any with such low milleage???

Given that Glasses trade value of a 99T Teg with 77k miles is just under £4k then just over £5k trade against a new one seems to me a good shout. The Tegs are weird ones to try and value though.

You could get around £6 - £6.5k in a private sale without too much hassle. As for the comment about the dealer sticking it on his forecourt at £7995 - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Not a chance. That'll be going straight to Auction or a local trader if its a franchised Honda dealer.

Went to Ford today may go for the 08 ST3 with performance pack when that arrives I let you know how I get on trying to get a good price on the ST as Archers are doing £2k off but looking for somewhere local at the moment.

Went to Ford today may go for the 08 ST3 with performance pack when that arrives I let you know how I get on trying to get a good price on the ST as Archers are doing £2k off but looking for somewhere local at the moment.
Archers have a great reputation on www.focusstoc.com they have many happy customers.

There is a big-ish meet at the D1ck (swear filter) Turpin Pub on the A127 next Sunday (20th Jan) if you fancied meeting some owners. Nothing chavy, meet up over a drink/sunday lunch etc. Possibly an opportunity for you to quiz current owners with cars ranging from 222bhp-360bhp.

Couple of piccies

Just a couple of pictures I took

Attachments

• IMG_1673.JPG
    IMG_1673.JPG
    817.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1677.JPG
    IMG_1677.JPG
    603.1 KB · Views: 13
Back