• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Whats my car worth???

Just wondered what my car is worth from a dealer and private sale?

Milano Red with paint protection.
52 plate registered Feb 03
27009 miles
full Honda service history
1 full year road tax
1 full year MOT
HPI checked this month.
4 new Potenza's this month.

No scuffed wheels or damage of any type.

Last edited by a moderator:
52 plate registered Feb 03

Jason, just out of curiosity I have to ask this question.

Why did you not order on the understanding that you would collect on March 1st?

Having the 03 would have made some difference for future resale value and as you collected in Feb the waiting time would not have been significant. :confused:

I ordered my CTR in the June and told them I would collect on September 1st!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Out of interest I ordered mine at the October motorshow and took delivery of it in the last week of Feb, I could'nt wait any longer for it. I had to to start dealing with the logistics department myself as the dealer was so crap so when the dealer finally got it in and asked me if I wanted to wait another week I said I want it NOW!!!

Although mine was an AE model so most people know they were only made in 03.

In fact anyone got it now, I want it back:smt089

Out of interest I ordered mine at the October motorshow and took delivery of it in the last week of Feb, I could'nt wait any longer for it. I had to to start dealing with the logistics department myself as the dealer was so crap so when the dealer finally got it in and asked me if I wanted to wait another week I said I want it NOW!!!

Although mine was an AE model so most people know they were only made in 03.

In fact anyone got it now, I want it back:smt089

Awww poor Darren. :smt056

You really miss it that much? :D

I HPi'd my old CTR. Doesn't exist anymore :confused: :confused: Its only an 04 plate! :(

I do miss it, after taking the TVR on a track day the other week I'm really thinking about selling it and going along the Supercharged CTR and a trailer route:)

If I could remember the reg I could HPi it too, I must have it somewhere:confused:

Probably a ex company car. Mines on a 54 plate but it's registered the 1st of Feb 2005. Didnt have any choice in the matter

Back